NEJ Stevenson Ltd
Designer / Draughts Person
Reporting to: The Project Director
NEJ Stevenson is a privately-owned, Midlands based furniture manufacturer specialising in custom made
furniture and architectural joinery. As cabinetmaker to The Queen and Royal Warrant holder, the company has
developed a reputation for crafting some of the finest contemporary and heritage furniture available.
We have a rare opportunity for a Designer / Draughts Person to join one of the industry’s market leaders based
near Rugby, Warwickshire, working within a stimulating and demanding environment that encourages personal
Working as part of a small team, you will assess site measurements at concept stage and produce designs to
meet client expectations in terms of performance and budget. You will also identify variations from the initial
brief and prepare a thorough handover for follow on departments.
– Must be flexible and able to demonstrate an understanding of furniture-based construction techniques
– Be conversant with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
– Experience using a 3D package would also be an advantage
– A good standard of written and spoken English is a prerequisite for developing clear communication with both
clients and colleagues
Expressions of interest should be emailed to email@example.com
Please include the following with your application:
• Curriculum Vitae.
• Photographic evidence of previous projects.
• Examples of Production Drawings and Information