London’s leading and longest running interior shutter company are looking to recruit an eager and practical trainee installer to join our busy fitting team. Working for a mid-sized company, applicants with ambition will find a place to grow their role in exciting directions to suit their strengths, becoming a core member of our in-house team and helping the company expand.
An enthusiastic and practical minded person will thrive in this role which is ideal for someone looking to train in the interior wooden shutters trade in a steady salaried position working Monday
You will be attending booked appointments at clients’ homes in a fully equipped company van so you will need to be well presented, have good communication skills and a Full UK clean driving licence. An NVQ in carpentry or other relevant work experience would be useful for this role. Good DIY skills and the ability to work hard and as part of a team is essential.
The right candidate will:
– Hold a Full UK Clean Driving Licence
– Have good DIY skills and be confident using power tools
– Be presentable as the face of our ever expanding and innovative company.
– Work well as a team.
The right candidate may:
– Have experience and ideally a qualification in carpentry, joinery or a similar trade position.
– Have experience dealing with customers or clients directly.
– Be looking to expand their skill set to advance within the team and company.
£17,000 – £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
Company events with a social team
Clean work premises and facilities
An opportunity to work for industry leaders
A fun and relaxed working environment with an all-in-house team
Open company structure with new ideas for expansion welcomed
Long term security with ability to gain promotion
Great career opportunity
Applicants should provide an up to date CV and covering letter with contact details.
Due to the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.