London’s leading and longest running interior shutter company are looking to recruit an eager and practical trainee installer to join our busy fitting team. Applicants with ambition will find a place to grow their role in exciting directions to suit their strengths, becoming a core member of our in-house team and helping the company expand.
An enthusiastic , skilful and practical minded person will thrive in this role which is ideal for someone looking to train in the interior wooden shutters trade in a steady salaried position working Monday to Friday.
You will be attending booked appointments at clients’ homes in a fully equipped company van so you will need to be well presented, have good communication skills and a Full UK clean driving licence. An NVQ in carpentry or other relevant work experience would be useful for this role. Good DIY skills and the ability to work hard and as part of a team is essential.
The right candidate will:
· Hold a Full UK Clean Driving License
· Have good DIY skills and be confident using power tools.
· Be presentable as the face of our ever expanding and innovative company.
· Work well as a team.
The right candidate may:
· Have experience and ideally a qualification in carpentry, joinery, or a similar trade position.
· Be looking to expand their skill set to advance within the team and company.
· A fun and relaxed working environment with an all-in-house team
· Long term security with ability to gain promotion.
· Work Van
· Great career
· Company pension
· Company events with a social team
· Clean work premises and facilities
Mobile : 07850 194519
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org