Wood Occupations

Apprenticeship – Architectural Joinery L2 and Craft Carpentry L3 Standard 16+

All applicants must be employed as an apprentice before applying to the College for training with us. Your employer must contact us regarding a place Most of your training (80%) will happen at your place of work. The rest (20%) is undertaken at College COURSE DESCRIPTION You will develop a good standard (L2) and advanced

Apprenticeship – Architectural Joinery L2 and Craft Carpentry L3 Standard 16+ Read More »

Apprenticeship – Site Carpentry L2 and Craft Carpentry L3 Standard 16+

L2 (two years) and L3 (15 months) apprenticeships in Site Carpentry. All applicants must be employed full time in the trade before applying to the College. COURSE DESCRIPTION MUST BE EMPLOYED IN THE TRADE PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR COURSE Workshop and study based course Development of good standard carpentry skills Building construction – basic Site

Apprenticeship – Site Carpentry L2 and Craft Carpentry L3 Standard 16+ Read More »

Fine Furniture Design & Making Diploma 19+ Part Time – September 2024

A part-time (two days a week) over three years, version of our full-time course. Students graduate with the same qualifications but work on slightly different projects. COURSE DESCRIPTION Workshop and study based programme Drawing, design and marking out of furniture pieces in wood Making a range of furniture pieces including cabinets, chairs, tables and turned

Fine Furniture Design & Making Diploma 19+ Part Time – September 2024 Read More »