Rewthink Ltd is a design led small business, which has been manufacturing exceptional quality items for the restaurant trade for over 10 years. Our clients include well know chefs such as Tom Kerridge, Tom Aikens and Jason Atherton. The products that we manufacture are shipped all over the world and can be found in some of the most exclusive hotels imaginable. We are proud of who we work for and insist that what we produce is, without exception, to the highest quality.
We are looking for a person to join our team, making high quality, bespoke items such as boards, trays and trolleys. Our products are mostly timber but also include metalwork. The role will include primarily, but is not limited to, assembly of such items along with spray finishing in our new spray booth using plant based finishes.
The successful candidate will:
- have a positive attitude
- be prepared to tackle a variety of tasks
- be meticulously neat in his/her working environment
- have an eye for quality and detail
- be happy to work both independently and as a team member
- work well under pressure when required
- the ability to read drawings (not essential)
· We will consider all levels of skill and experience, with salary to be offered accordingly.
· The job is full time, hours of work are Monday – Friday 7.30 – 4.00 (Flexible by prior agreement)
· Work will be carried out in our workshop in Swanley, which is well served by public transport, with the train station 10minutes walk away.
· There may be some work required on site from time to time.
Our Contact details:
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you.