Cabinet/furniture maker required.
Kaizen Furniture are recruiting cabinet/furniture makers to join our highly skilled friendly team. Our workshop is based just outside London in Ongar Essex. We specialise in fitted and free-standing furniture all designed and manufactured to the highest standards, using a vast selection of materials and all bespoke.
The candidate must be hard working and have a good eye for detail. They must have a passion for making high end furniture and be skilled in using a variety of materials.
They must have the ability to take on projects on their own or work as part of a team dealing with all areas of furniture making from machine work to veneering and assembling. All to very high standards and to be able to deliver the job on time. This role is ideally suited to someone who likes to take some responsibility for their work and enjoys working with fine details and producing a perfect product.
1. Plan, manage, and control individual work assignments and special projects.
2. Produce bespoke furniture and joinery.
3. Be able to read technical drawings
Skills and Experience:
1. Good communication skills.
2. Sound technical grasp of all the procedures required for high end furniture making.
3. Experience in all aspects of high-end furniture making.
· Company events
· Company pension
· On-site parking
· Company bonus
· Monday to Friday
· Own Transport – Due to location
· Cabinet Making: 2 years (required)
Contact for more information CV to be sent to John@kaizenfurniture.com.
Tel 01277 365 526
Link to our website https://kaizenfurniture.com/