Introduction to Plastering is a taster course Evening Class for complete beginners who want to learn the basics for small projects at home.
- Cut and fix plasterboard, apply a skim coat of plaster
- Advance to laying several coats of plaster and finish to a smooth finish
- Deal with damaged areas.
Thursdays, 5.30 – 8pm, dates to be confirmed.
The course is ideal for hobbyists who have their own projects to work on but would be suitable for workers in the trade who want to upskill.
To register your interest, please use our online form here
- College certificate
- No prior experience necessary
You will need to bring:
- Steel toe-capped boots (to be worn at all times while on course)
- H or 2H pencils
- Pencil sharpener
Thursdays, 5.30 – 8pm
Dates to be confirmed. Please fill in an application form to register an interest.
- N/A (college certification only)
- Other practical short course from our programme
- To find out more about our stonemasonry courses please ring the College on 020 8522 1705 or why not attend an open day!