A five-day course for beginners or those with little stonemasonry or carving experience.
To register your interest, please use our online application form.
- College certificate
- Interest in stone work
- No prior experience necessary
You will need to bring:
- Steel toe-capped boots (to be worn at all times while on course)
- H or 2H pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- 5 days
- 13 – 17 February 2023
- N/A (college certification only)
- Opportunity to gain material for portfolio or develop your experience in sculpture, design or architectural conservation.
- Other stone carving mainstream programme
- To find out more about our stonemasonry courses please ring the College on 020 8522 1705 or why not attend an open day!