This is an ideal beginners class or a refresher course for learners who have been away from working in wood for a while. You will learn the following traditional and heritage skills:
Joints covered (how to set out/cut/fit):
– sharpening chisels and plane blades
To register your interest or apply for a place, please use our online form here
- Interest in woodworking
- No prior experience necessary
You will need to bring:
- Steel toe-capped boots (to be worn at all times while on course)
- H or 2H pencils
- Pencil sharpener
Applications are now closed for this year, however we will soon be taking applications for courses starting in the new year.
Dates to be confirmed.
Class timings are 10am-3pm at Kennard Road
All dates are subject to change
- 10 day Saturday Course is £900. Please apply via website to register your interest and we will contact you with further details
- N/A (college certification only)
- Opportunity to gain material for portfolio or develop your experience in design
- Other woodworking mainstream programme
- To find out more about our stonemasonry courses please ring the College on 0208522 1705 or why not attend an open day!