A five-week introductory course to bricklaying. It is an ideal taster course for hobbyists and complete beginners who have their own projects to work on.
- Constructing block walling
- Constructing brick walling
- Preparing components and erecting cavity walling.
- Setting out for basic masonry structures
- Mixing construction materials
Understanding construction related technical information and processes
- To register your interest, please use our online form here
- College certificate
- No prior experience necessary
You will need to bring:
- Steel toe-capped boots (to be worn at all times while on course)
- H or 2H pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- 5 weeks
- Day of week and dates to be confirmed
- N/A (college certification only)
- Other practical short course from our programme
- To find out more about our stonemasonry courses please ring the College on 020 8522 1705 or why not attend an open day!